Home

uspokojiť Smieť švajčiarsky t1 teddy Konská sila žobrák finančné

TMI Video Interview] All you might wonder about T1 Teddy - Inven Global
TMI Video Interview] All you might wonder about T1 Teddy - Inven Global

K-pop idol Daniel Kang plays League of Legends with Teddy and Faker | ONE  Esports
K-pop idol Daniel Kang plays League of Legends with Teddy and Faker | ONE Esports

Rumors of Teddy leaving T1 to LCS or other LCK teams - Not A Gamer
Rumors of Teddy leaving T1 to LCS or other LCK teams - Not A Gamer

SKT T1 Teddy on Faker: "We're both playing in the two most important roles:  ADC and mid. That's why I want to perform well with him." :  r/leagueoflegends
SKT T1 Teddy on Faker: "We're both playing in the two most important roles: ADC and mid. That's why I want to perform well with him." : r/leagueoflegends

𝑺𝑲𝑻 𝑻𝟏 𝑻𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚 (@vh_skt) / X
𝑺𝑲𝑻 𝑻𝟏 𝑻𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒚 (@vh_skt) / X

1# [TOP] Tiểu sử Teddy: SKT Teddy là ai? | Phegame.Net
1# [TOP] Tiểu sử Teddy: SKT Teddy là ai? | Phegame.Net

T1 Teddy: "The team's about 60% of where we'd like to be." - Inven Global
T1 Teddy: "The team's about 60% of where we'd like to be." - Inven Global

T1 Teddy Montage | The INSANE ADC - YouTube
T1 Teddy Montage | The INSANE ADC - YouTube

Official: Teddy is Leaving T1 - Not A Gamer

Teddy - Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki
Teddy - Liquipedia League of Legends Wiki

Teddy: Famous for his kill count but named after a cuddly toy
Teddy: Famous for his kill count but named after a cuddly toy

Teddy - Leaguepedia | League of Legends Esports Wiki

Teddy secures his 1000th LCK kill in T1's match against Griffin - Dot  Esports
Teddy secures his 1000th LCK kill in T1's match against Griffin - Dot Esports

T1 Teddy on his toughest opponent: "Originally, it was Gen.G and DAMWON...  If I really had to pick one, it would be Gen.G." - Inven Global
T1 Teddy on his toughest opponent: "Originally, it was Gen.G and DAMWON... If I really had to pick one, it would be Gen.G." - Inven Global

T1 Teddy: "There's a restaurant that I often go to. I wish they give me an  ad. I really go there often." - Inven Global
T1 Teddy: "There's a restaurant that I often go to. I wish they give me an ad. I really go there often." - Inven Global

Teddy says T1's communication issues are a work in progress

T1 League of Legends / T1 리그오브레전드 - Happy Teddy Day! 🎂 #T1WIN 3월 15일은 T1  League of Legends / T1 리그오브레전드 League of Legends 소속 "Teddy" 박진성 선수의 생일입니다!  🎉
T1 League of Legends / T1 리그오브레전드 - Happy Teddy Day! 🎂 #T1WIN 3월 15일은 T1 League of Legends / T1 리그오브레전드 League of Legends 소속 "Teddy" 박진성 선수의 생일입니다! 🎉

T1 Teddy: "DWG KIA feels like an immovable wall, while Gen.G feels more  like a knife fight. Knife fights are a lot more exciting." - Inven Global
T1 Teddy: "DWG KIA feels like an immovable wall, while Gen.G feels more like a knife fight. Knife fights are a lot more exciting." - Inven Global

LoL - Multiple Teams Interested in Acquiring T1 ADC Teddy | Fragster
LoL - Multiple Teams Interested in Acquiring T1 ADC Teddy | Fragster

SKT T1 TEDDY CONFIRMED! *NEW SKT T1 ADC* | Watch SKT T1 Teddy Play with SKT  T1 Effort! - YouTube
SKT T1 TEDDY CONFIRMED! *NEW SKT T1 ADC* | Watch SKT T1 Teddy Play with SKT T1 Effort! - YouTube

Joe on X: "This was not an easy decision but was the rightl thing for Teddy  to be able to continue his career and have a chance to find a team where
Joe on X: "This was not an easy decision but was the rightl thing for Teddy to be able to continue his career and have a chance to find a team where